Credit Information Center CIC
Credit Information Center (CIC) focuses on systemic risk management and is used as a tool for the credit management and analysis activities in accordance with international practices.
CIC serves a variety of purposes such as
- Gathering information to reach and screen new customers
- Proposing - evaluating - approving the credit extension plan for each customer
- Cross-check input / output / 3rd party partners involved in the credit option
- Credit supervision
- Building data warehouse for research reports
- Analyze periodically / irregularly, serving various credit management objectives, including: Managing by Customers, by industries, by geographic areas ...
- Cost savings: on the basis of reducing the number of duplicate questionnaires and discounting when buying records in bulk.
- Reduce time to provide services to customers: On the basis of saving time drafting questionnaires and waiting for results, connecting directly and automatically synchronizing CIC information into drafting records to ensure accuracy correct, up to date information.
Please feel free to contact us. We are here to support you!