AWS Cloud Solution Architect provides a unique opportunity to enable transformational change in customer journey to the cloud. AWS CSA work with account managers for high-value enterprises in the market, and lead migration assessment, readiness and deal technical strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engaging with C-level executives to inspire, define and execute on Enterprise cloud migration strategies showing thought-leadership and a ‘can do’ approach to enterprise migrations.
- Working as part of a cross functional team to identify, develop, and close deals
- Assessing migration feasibility, identifying dependencies and overcoming obstacles.
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at a customer and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications.
- Experience in leading datacenter or cloud migration projects.
- Prior Leadership experience in leading engineering or technical teams.
- Breadth of experience across the Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas: Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; IT Security; Data Center Operations; Software design or development.
- Breadth of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS platform), technologies and architectural best practices.
- Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS platform in conjunction with business requirements.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
- Experience architecting complex use cases leveraging AWS services and multi-vendor environment technologies.
- Experience with different hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen).
- Hands on experience with networking and database replication technologies.
- Experience in designing, building, and operating enterprise scale IT infrastructures.
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits.
- Salary: upto 2000$ + KPI bonus (depending on the company and employee's performance)
- Full social and unemployment insurance benefits
- Review salary for every six months according to KPI.
- Annual health check-up
- Working environment: the company has a fast growth rate, friendly and challenging working environment. There are many opportunities to learn, contribute and develop your career path.
- Flexible support candidates for online interviews & online jobs.