- Engaging with C-level executives to inspire, define and execute on Enterprise cloud migration strategies showing thought-leadership and a ‘can do’ approach to enterprise migrations.
- Working as part of a cross functional team to identify, develop, and close deals
- Assessing migration feasibility, identifying dependencies and overcoming obstacles.
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at a customer and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- Sharing and customer orientation aspects of modern application building orientation on Public Cloud environment with technologies: Kubenestes, Docker, Container, App service, Database service, ...
- 5+ years design/develop/implementation/consulting/ experience of distributed applications.
- Having experience in Application Migartion projects, or building new Modernization applications on Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GGC) with technology platforms: Kubernetes, Docker, Container, App service, Database service, ....
- Prior Leadership experience in leading engineering or technical teams.
- Breadth of experience across the Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas: Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; IT Security; Data Center Operations; Software design or development.
- Breadth of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS/Azure/GGC platform), technologies and architectural best practices.
- Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS/Azure/GGC platform in conjunction with business requirements.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus (upto 1800$), plus several additional benefits
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses
- Have a certificate related to Cloud AWS (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
- Have a certificate related to hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
- Experience in designing, building, and operating enterprise scale IT infrastructures.
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits.