This is a client-facing role and is ideal for an excellent communicator with a positive outlook and a get-the-job done attitude. Ideally you have 3-4 years relevant experience including using and deploying Microsoft solutions (Defender ATP, Azure AD, Azure Information Protection etc).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design security architecture for enterprise customers base on zero-trust approach and Microsoft security stack/reference architecture.
- Support sale team on driving cloud transformation through cloud security solutions.
- Act as subject matter expertise for Cloud security solutions and services, navigating industry and complex deal orchestration, supporting competitor displacement opportunities and sharing proven practices with the field through readiness and coaching to accelerate sales opportunities
- Identity and Access Management - (Azure Active Directory – AAD)
- Threat Protection - (Advanced Threat Analytics, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Office 365 Threat Protection and Threat Intelligence),
- Information Protection - (Azure Information Protection, Office 365 Data Loss Prevention, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Office 365 Advanced Security Management, Microsoft Intune)
- Security Management - (Azure Security Centre, Office 365 Security and Compliance Centre, Windows Defender Advanced Security Centre).
- Mobile Device Management and Microsoft End Point protection solutions
- Relevant qualification: either CISSP / CompTIA Security+ / MTA / MCSA / MCSE / AZ 500 / MS 500
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Relevant experience in deployment and technical support of security solutions
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Azure applications, Azure cloud VM configuration and deployment
- Office 365 deployment / configuration
- Proficient with routing / switching concepts (2+ years)
- Salary: upto 2500$ + KPI bonus (depending on the company and employee's performance)
- Full social and unemployment insurance benefits
- Review salary for every six months according to KPI.
- Annual health check-up
- Working environment: the company has a fast growth rate, friendly and challenging working environment. There are many opportunities to learn, contribute and develop your career path.
- Flexible support candidates for online interviews & online jobs.