MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Contribute to the business planning rhythm including preparation for, and participation in, the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Rhythm-of-the-Business (RoB) activities. The Sales Excellence will connect the dots from around the business to distill complex detail, and weave the story from the data.
- Develop qualitative/quantitative analysis of customer trends across the ecosystem.
- Leverage and develop reporting capabilities that enable visibility into revenue, forecast, and attainment for Sales teams.
- Contribute to incentive compensation and quota management activities, with Finance, analyst, and Sales teams.
- Collaborate with the Sales Leaders to build a vision for the future state of the sales teams.
- Partner with broader teams in company to leverage existing tools and best practices as well as ensuring representation for the Sales teams in core field Sales Excellence exercises
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- 3+ years of professional experience in analytics, sales, marketing or business operations
- 2+ years of experience in a similar function, ideally within digital advertising
- Professional experience working across functions to influence business strategy.
- Strong communication skills in all areas of the business – from Senior Leadership through all field roles – with high attention to clear and concise delivery
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to function effectively in a highly-matrixed work environment with strong cross-functional team collaboration skill
- Strong technical skills on analytic tool sets like Excel, Pivot Table, Power BI
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned business professional with either analytics, sales, marketing or operations experience who is passionate about helping sellers deliver great solutions to their clients.
- Some travel may be required (less than 25%)
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Salary: Up to 28M (Further discussion in the interview). Benefit package: 15 months/year
- Other bonus: Holidays, Birthday ~16M/year;
- Full insurance regime: health insurance, social insurance, facultative insurance;
- Advanced insurance regime – CMC Care;
- A dynamic and professional working environment with our own corporate culture: vacation trips, teambuilding, events, clubs and many other benefits; day-off on Saturday, Sunday, holidays as regulated by the State and company;
- Opportunities to be trained, encouraged to be creative and gain self-development;
- Managers with talent-oriented mindset, help staffs optimize capacity;
- Opportunities to contact with major customers;
- CMC TS is a great environment to gain experience, develop and promote in your career.